Things I May Never Do
These are things I fantasize about doing, but probably won’t. They are either impossible, or are things I may not actually enjoy if I had the chance. For example, people turn abandoned missile silos into homes all the time, but in reality, the homes are isolated, cold, and awkward to live in.
- Walk up (or down might be better) the Arch stairs. You can see the “forbidden stairs” as you ride the trams to the top. 630 feet is a long way, however. This would get really painful and boring. But I’m still annoyed that the best part of the Arch is off limits.
- Visit the inside of a Google data center.
- Live on a private island. Because I’m afraid of pirates. And too poor.
- Turn an abandoned missile silo into my home.
- Build a house with at least one hidden room and some secret passageways. This item seems attainable.