A family member got a Magic Mouse so I had some time to play around with it.
Here are my thoughts:
- Step 1 – Go to System Preferences and enable right click. Duh.
- Left and right click work perfectly, unlike the Mighty Mouse which I never could get to work reliably. You won’t mis-click with the new mouse.
- There are no buttons, but the whole mouse does physically move and click, so it feels right.
twoone-finger vertical swipe to scroll vertically works well.
- I do not like the two-finger horizontal swipe gesture. This makes your browser go back and forward. The problem is, the entire mouse moves when I swipe horizontally. So I have to awkwardly hold the mouse while trying to contort my fingers…it’s not good.
- For me, the mouse is far too dainty and tiny. Women and children will love this mouse. Men with big hands might be better served by a Logitech mouse.
Warning: Parameter 2 to wp_hide_post_Public::query_posts_join() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/stuffthathappens/public_html/blog/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286