Dear Movie Theater Owner
Dear Movie Theater Owner,
Your web site sucks. When I go there, I see:
- A big, slow, Flash “welcome” page
- When I click, you do something bizarre and make little stars follow my mouse around the screen
- Everything on your web site blinks. (maybe your “designer” is a MySpace fanatic?)
- Your site sets cookies, but doesn’t bother to remember my ZIP code…seriously, WTF?
- After I enter my ZIP and search for show times, you put the results in a tiny scrolling frame that does not print correctly
Try to think of your audience! When we go to your page, it’s because we want to know show times. Your web site should display this information immediately and in a plain, easy to read and print format.
Yes, you can also provide additional links to purchase tickets, view trailers, and get directions to the theaters. Simple hyperlinks are sufficient.
Is it really so hard?