Teaching my boys right from wrong…
I love the Internet.
This is how I feel about Java IDEs.
I am designing a new web site for my comics. The new site will be comics-only, and I am looking for suggestions. As an experiment, I am collecting feedback using a Google Docs form. Please help me out!
I’m not too old to want this LEGO Eiffel Tower:
3-1/2 feet high, 3,428 pieces.
Every time you people do this shit,
God kills a kitten.
These are things I fantasize about doing, but probably won’t. They are either impossible, or are things I may not actually enjoy if I had the chance. For example, people turn abandoned missile silos into homes all the time, but in reality, the homes are isolated, cold, and awkward to live in.
- Walk up (or down might be better) the Arch stairs. You can see the “forbidden stairs” as you ride the trams to the top. 630 feet is a long way, however. This would get really painful and boring. But I’m still annoyed that the best part of the Arch is off limits.
- Visit the inside of a Google data center.
- Live on a private island. Because I’m afraid of pirates. And too poor.
- Turn an abandoned missile silo into my home.
- Build a house with at least one hidden room and some secret passageways. This item seems attainable.
Crayon Physics kicks ass:
It’s in beta now.
One of the managers where I work turned 40. This is what his team did to his cube: